Labor & Employment Associate (Hybrid)
A prestigious global employment and labor law practice is seeking a Labor Employment Associate to join their team in Providence, RI. This top firm specializes in labor and employment litigation as well as mobility and immigration issues worldwide. This role would allow you to build knowledge and hone skills as a labor and employment expert and grow within the organization.
The Labor Employment Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of traditional labor and employment law experience
- Significant litigation experience required
- Excellent academic background
- Must be licensed to practice law in Rhode Island
- Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/life/disability/401k)
- Time off programs, paid parental leave, pretax commuter programs, and an employee referral bonus program
- Annual compensation reviews geared towards bumps in base pay and bonuses for attorneys who hit goals/expectations
If this sounds like a good fit for you, do not hesitate to apply!