A top-ranked national law firm is looking for a talented and experienced Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Associate. Working closely with the law firm's Partner, this position would support clients by advising on a wide range of benefits and executive compensation matters, ERISA issues, and benefit & retirement plan drafting. Offering hybrid work and lower billable hours, this role delivers on the work-life balance like no other! The ideal candidate has 2-8 years of experience in employee benefits and executive compensation work, a strong work ethic, and the ability to foster client relationships.
Will be responsible for:
- Analysis and advisory work of ERISA issues
- Qualified and nonqualified benefit and retirement plan drafting
- Advising on Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Issues including but not limited to design, implementation and maintenance of tax qualified retirement plans, incentive plans and severance pay plans, and benefits aspects of M&A transactions.
Should have the following qualifications:
- 2-8 years of experience in Employee Benefits
- Extensive knowledge of, and legal experience with, employee benefits, specifically in health and welfare.
- Juris Doctor (JD) and member currently in good standing of any state bar.
- Competitive compensation package
- Hybrid schedule (3 days in person, 2 days remote)
- Work out of offices in Ohio (Dayton, Cincinnati, or Columbus), Atlanta, or Washington D.C.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter benefits