Title: Director, Intellectual Property Counsel
Company Summary: A rapidly growing, well backed-pharma company focused on developing vaccines for infectious diseases and viral threats, is seeking an experienced Director, Intellectual Property Counsel to join their growing legal team. The company is based out of Gaithersburg, MD and is on a hybrid model. You will have a background in the Life Sciences, ideally with an educational degree in a discipline such as biochemistry or molecular biology. This is a rapidly growing global company that is transforming the vaccine space. Are you looking to propel your career in the Life Sciences industry and work towards an amazing mission? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The Director IP Counsel with be responsible for:
- Legal affairs relating to patent matters.
- A wide variety of patent matters, including preparation and prosecution, global portfolio management, patentability analysis.
- Assisting with overall IP strategy.
The Director IP Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience.
- Large molecule exposure.
- Candidates from in-house and law firms will be considered.
- Preference towards candidates in with a MS or PhD.
- Admitted to at least one US jurisdiction.
- Law degree from a top law school
This firms offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, with an overall strong commitment to personal health, which will allow you to have a work-life balance.
- Promotes within
- Excellent Health coverage
- RSUs and competitive overall compensation package.