One of the world's largest Investment Management firms is seeking an attorney with asset management experience to join their growing legal team. This Boston based organization with nearly $1.4 Trillion AUM is looking for a Counsel & Compliance Officer, responsible for assisting the Head of Compliance as well as Internal Control teams with the administration of their compliance and risk program.
This organization has dedicated the last year to developing their Legal and Regulatory teams; and is looking for a strong leader to help push the business forward. You will take on a leading role with respect to the organization's regulatory matters.
This is a hybrid position located in Boston, MA.
- Prepare and brief notes and summaries of Compliance Committee materials to the chair of the Compliance Committee
- Identify areas of future oversight focus by analyzing the results of the Enterprise Compliance and Risk Program
- Provide advice on compliance issues while utilizing outside legal assistance
- Develop new global compliance programs
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience in compliance or operations at an investment management firm
- Experience with the Investment Adviser, Investment Company Act, and FINRA and CFTC rules and regulations
- Familiarity with banking regulations, including the Volker Rule
- Communicate effectively in writing and orally to a wide range of audiences
- Digital literacy (Microsoft Office Suite) and legal research
- Named Boston's most generous employer 10 years in a row
- Great warm company culture with many tenured individuals
- Competitive benefits package including tuition reimbursement and pet insurance
If this role is of interest to you, don't hesitate to apply!