This Elite Boston-based Investment Management firm has an opportunity for a paralegal to join their collegial and collaborative team environment with the global Legal and Compliance department. For this role, the team is seeking someone to help draft, review, and internally announce various contractual matters such as client contracts, NDA's, amendments, and vendor agreements as well as assist with corporate governance matters. In addition, this individual will gain valuable experience as leading investment firm, working alongside attorneys, operation professionals, and investment professionals.
- 4-8 years of paralegal experience in a law firm, legal, compliance, or regulatory environment.
- Individual should be able to deal discreatly with sensitive, confindential information concerning clients and corporate affairs.
- Candidate should enjoy organizing, managing, and improving systems and processes.
- College degree required.
- Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/life/disability/401k).
- Time off programs, paid parental leave, pretax commuter programs, and an employee referral bonus program.