We are partnering with an elite mid-sized law firm based in NYC that is looking for a 5+ year associate to join their Corporate group. This firm is nationally recognized for their Securities/Capital Markets, Real Estate, Advertising, Trust & Estates and Employee Benefits departments. Their clients include Fortune 500 companies and they have multiple practice groups that are ranked on a regional and national basis. The compensation is just behind the Big Law pay scales with only a 1800 billable hours requirement.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Draft and review documents related to various corporate transactions.
- General corporate experience in M&A, capital markets, corporate governance, private finance, and investment management.
- Advise clients throughout the lifecycle of transactions
- 5+ years of legal experience.
- J.D. from an accredited law school with admission to the New York state bar.
- Experience with complex corporate transactions
Please do not hesitate to apply and we will contact you for a confidential discussion on full details of the role.