An opportunity for Attorneys to work remotely full-time, have reduced billable hours, and no requirement for travel. Also, a chance to work with the largest global employment and labor law practice in the world! The firms specialized approach (CaseSmart) relies on data-driven technology and a specialized workflow process to provide the best service to a sophisticated client pool. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to be responsible for the defense of administrative agency charges and attorney demand letters assigned to them.
Attorney Key Responsibilities:
- Drafting position statements
- Responding to agency requests for information
- Representing sophisticated clients through the process of settlement, negotiations, and remote meditations
Some additional qualifications for the Charges Attorney include (but are not limited to):
- 6+ years of experience with employment law practice
- Experience with administrative agency charges (the management side of state and federal levels)
- Great time management skills
- An active bar license in your state of residence
- Experience with drafting persuasive position statements and representing clients at hearings/ mediations
Please don't hesitate to apply if you are interested in this position! We'll be in touch with qualified candidates to discuss the role in full detail.