Company Summary: Partnered with a well-known client- currently seeking a dedicated L&E Attorney to join our team. Your primary responsibility will be to skillfully handle administrative agency charges and demand letters assigned to you, utilizing data-driven technology to mediate innovative employment law cases across various sectors.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with EEOC (Experience in a Law Firm is a plus).
- Expertise in Employment Law, with a minimum of 5 years' practical experience.
- Proficient in responding to administrative agency charges at both federal and state levels.
- Direct experience in handling EEOC charges.
- Skilled in drafting compelling position statements and representing clients in hearings and/or mediations.
- Prepare well-crafted position statements.
- Represent clients in settlement negotiations and remote mediations.
- Respond promptly to agency requests for information.
- Competitive base salary accompanied by performance-based bonuses.
- Flexible schedule with reduced billable hours and great work-life balance.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans for employees and their families.
- Unlimited paid time off.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your application at your earliest convenience!
Juris Doctor degree is required.