A Global Wealth Planning group embedded within a Global Bank is seeking an experienced income tax professional to join their team. Ideally, this individual will be currently or was previously an income tax lawyer having handled complex income tax planning for UNHW individuals and families alike.
This group prides itself on their collegiality, independence, and ability to handle incredibly complex wealth strategies and the integration of those strategies with their estate plan and investment portfolios. In addition to the group being comprised of current and former attorneys you will also have the opportunity to be a member of their 'think-tank', by creating timely articles on income tax planning for internal and external publications and participating in speaking engagements, furthering your engagement in the space.
- Ideally will posses vast experience with personal income, estate, gift, trust, and partnership tax disciplines; family limited partnerships and LLCs; corporate income tax; advanced wealth transfer planning techniques; philanthropic planning; planning with concentrated stock positions, incentive benefits, non-qualified stock options, incentive stock options, and restricted stock, etc.
- Significant experience working with UHNW family offices and clients
- Experience working with a high degree of autonomy and to set priorities and manage deadlines
- JD required, CPA or CFA preferred
- 5 - 8 years of experience at a law firm or accounting firm plus ideally 2-5 years industry experience
- Active Series 7 and 66 (or acquired within 90 days of hire)
- Additional advanced degrees and other relevant professional certifications such as MS in Tax, LLM, CFP, MBA
- self-motivated and pro-active
Please, feel free to apply directly if the role is of interest and we will gladly reach out!