Our client is a top research and trade organizaiton seeking a talented attorney with 10 years of expeirence working with Pharmacy Benefit Managers and Medicaid and Medicare Reimbursement Matters. This is a high visability role within the organization, reporting to the VP & General Counsel.
You will work closely with pharmaceutical organizations and Pharmacy Benefit Managers, advising on legislation and drug reimbursement regulations. Minimum of 10 years of expeirnce within the life sciences or commercialization space.
- Analyze relevant legislation and regulations pertaining to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Advise business leaders on laws and regulations pertaining to reimbursement matters within the pharmacueitcal space.
- Strong working knowledge of ACA exchanges.
- Work closely with PBMs and members.
- 10 years of experience at a law firm and in-house and a life sciences organization.
- Experience working with Pharmacy Benefit Managers and knowledge or regulations.
- Top Law School and Law Firm strongly preferred.
- 401K Match
- Equity Eligible
- Hybrid working model (3 days onsite a week)