A rapidly growing Oncology Biotech is seeking a junior SEC and Corporate Governance Counsel to join their growing legal team. The company is based out of the Bay Area, CA and will be on a hybrid model. You will have a background in securities and other general corporate legal matters, focusing on board activities and life sciences corporate transactional matters. This is a very successful Oncology Biotech that has globally commercialized products, strong pipelines, and has recently announced several exciting new collaborations. Are you looking to propel your career in the Life Sciences industry and work towards an amazing mission? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The Securities & Corporate Governance Counsel with be responsible for:
- Legal affairs relating to corporate matters.
- Securities related matters.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of complex transactions.
- Will be able to grow skillset in Healthcare regulations and privacy.
The Securities & Corporate Governance Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience.
- Candidates from in-house and law firms will be considered.
- Preference towards candidates in Big Law, in a Life Sciences or healthcare practice Group.
- Admitted to at least one US jurisdiction.
- Law degree from a top law school
This firms offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, with an overall strong commitment to personal health, which will allow you to have a work-life balance.
- Promotes within and offers personal advancement
- Excellent Health coverage
- Exciting equity and competitive compensation