A private reinsurance company, which has raised over 2 billion in capital equity, is currently seeking an Assistant Vice President (Compliance) to work with the compliance team in a hybrid position in Jersey City.
The Assistant Vice President (Compliance) will be responsible for…
- Compliance onboarding
- Creating TPA oversight program
- Developing and maintaining Compliance, Fraud, AML, and Code of Conduct programs
- Responding to regulatory examinations and inquiry requests
The Assistant Vice President (Compliance) should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in life insurance/annuities is required
- Strong knowledge of insurance regulations
- Experience with the 38(a)(1) compliance program is required
- Experience testing of third party administrator(TPA)/TSA oversight
- Familiar with financial crimes, fraud, and AML
This firm offers the following competitive benefits which allows for a healthy work life balance such as:
- Hybrid style work setting
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
If you are interested in the Assistant Vice President (Compliance) role, then please apply!