Role: Assistant General Counsel, M&A
Company Summary: A leading health system is seeking a driven and innovative Assistant General Counsel to join their Denver, CO office. You will focus on venture capital and M&A. This is a well-known and continually growing business and successful candidates in this role will be on a clear path to lead the M&A group. Are you looking to propel your career in the Life Sciences industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The Assistant General Counsel with be responsible for:
- All legal affairs relating to company partnerships.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of complex agreements, and supporting transactional matters, including licensing, M&A, due diligence, etc.
- Innovative solutions for expanding the company's enterprise.
- Work extremely close to top level executives, internal stakeholders, other Life Sciences companies, and Health Systems.
The Assistant General Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- 3-8 years focusing on corporate transactions/M&A/venture capital, with a preference for experience in Life Sciences or healthcare.
- Admitted to at least one US jurisdiction.
- Law degree from a top law school
This firms offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, with an overall strong commitment to personal health, which will allow you to have a work-life balance.
- Promotes within
- Excellent Health coverage
- Equity, sign-on bonus, within team off-cycle bonuses
- Commitment to stellar company culture