Title: Employment Litigation Associate
Company Summary: A top-ranked firm heavily focused in labor and employment law is eager to hire a determined Employment Litigator to defend and litigate lawsuits throughout a wide range of employment-related claims and any agency charges of discrimination or harassment. Experience with data privacy or cyber-security would also be greatly desired.
Can you visualize yourself developing new employer strategies and solutions with a knock-out team while based in Chicago?
The Employment Litigation Associate will be responsible for:
- Advising, counseling, and training employers on various employment and labor law issues
- Defending and litigating lawsuits involving a broad range of employment-related claims
- Representing employers in court, before administrative agencies, at mediations, and in arbitration in employment matters
The Employment Litigation Associate is expected to
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in employment law
- Have a current Illinois Bar admission
- Hold experience with agency charges at both federal and state levels.
- Be familiar with representing clients in matters including class actions, discrimination, retaliation, and contract.
- Competitive base pay with impressive performance-based bonuses
- Comprehensive health plans for employees and their families
- Flexible schedule
If you are interested in the Employment Litigation Associate role, please contact me at your earliest convenience!