We have partnered with an emerging health technology platform that is looking to add another Senior Legal Counsel to the team. Their software serves a number of different purposes including remote patient monitoring, clinical trial management, and disease management programs. Customers of their platform include consumers and caregivers, healthcare providers, and pharmaceutical companies.
The Senior Legal Counsel will play a lead role drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements (SaaS licensing, MSAs, NDAs, etc.) and working closely with the Sales team on various deals. You will also advise business leaders in issues across Privacy, Product, and relevant healthcare regulations. This opportunity is very unique as you will be operating in a lean environment that sits within a large corporation, providing both high visibility and stability at the same time. This platform is still growing so there will be strong future growth opportunities in terms of both promotions and compensation.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements, including but not limited to licensing agreements, customer contracts, vendor agreements and other business-related contracts.
- Ensure that contracts comply with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Ensure compliance with health laws, data protection regulations, and industry standards.
- Provide legal guidance on data privacy and security matters, including HIPAA compliance and international data protection laws.
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school.
- 6+ years of experience with commercial agreements with a focus on health technology
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.