A leading bank in the financial sector is currently looking to add a Senior Compliance Officer to it's growing Regulatory and Legal team. In this role the Senior Compliance Officer is responsible for researching, implementing and managing banking regulations and laws, banking policies & procedures, consumer protection, and public interest laws. The ideal candidate will be someone that can advise, oversee, and train banking staff on compliance procedures. This role will sit in Des Moines or Burlington, Iowa in a hybrid model.
- Monitoring industry and compliance regulation changes
- Directly reporting and collaborating with the bank president and CEO, as well as working with the Board of Directors.
- Conduct training of compliance related topics as needed.
- Acts as the central information resource for compliance matters, applicability of laws and regulations related to compliance.
- Communicate relevant new and amended compliance regulations.
- Ensures reports are filed accurately, timely, and properly following guidelines.
- Preparing a semi-annual review of the Bank's designated CRA assessment areas.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or a related field is preferred.
- 7-10 years of bank compliance experience (management level preferred)
- Commercial lending compliance experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office product suite
- Well-versed with CRA/BSA/AML regulations.
- Exemplifies effective and concise communication.
- Comprehensive healthcare
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Long Term Disability Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays and Volunteer Hours
- Professional Advancement Opportunities
- Hybrid with an undefined schedule (3-4 days in office)
If you are interested in the Senior Compliance Officer role, then please don't wait to apply.