Company Summary: A top-rated insurance agency that values customer satisfaction and quality service is hiring a Sr. Claims Compliance Analyst. They are looking for someone who will report to the AVP of Compliance and collaborate with TPAs and the Claims department across all lines of business.
The Sr. Compliance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Act as the primary liaison between the business, TPAs, and the States for managing Claims Audits by State Departments.
- Serve as the main contact for Claims Compliance issues involving the company, the States, and TPAs.
- Oversee the TPA Billing and Invoicing site that records all fines or penalties paid to the states.
The Sr. Compliance Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of compliance experience, ideally within insurance claims.
- Ability to follow state insurance regulations, plan and execute projects effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
If you are interested in this role, please don't wait to apply!