A dynamic and leading civil construction company at the forefront of innovative infrastructure development is looking to expand their legal team in Irvine, CA. With a rich history of successfully delivering complex projects, they are committed to excellence, safety, and sustainability. As they continue to expand our operations, they are seeking a seasoned legal professional to join our team as Senior Construction Counsel.
The Senior Construction Counsel will:
- Lead and oversee the negotiation of heavy construction agreements, ensuring compliance with legal standards and protection of the company's interests.
- Manage and oversee construction-related litigation and dispute resolution matters.
- Assess and manage construction-related claims, working closely with insurers, contractors, and project teams to achieve favorable outcomes.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of heavy construction agreements, including design-build contracts, subcontractor agreements, and vendor contracts.
The Senior Construction Counsel must have:
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- Minimum of 10 years of legal experience, with a focus on construction agreements, litigation, and dispute resolution.
- Strong understanding of construction law, including experience with heavy construction projects specifically in roadways, bridges, etc.
- CA or FL bar license preferred
If you are a results-driven legal professional with a passion for the construction industry and a breadth of knowledge related to megaprojects, please apply for the Senior Construction Counsel position.