A leading hedge fund is seeking a Regulatory Operations Associate to join its Legal & Compliance team. You'll work with experts from diverse investment and non-investment sectors, aiding in multiple aspects of the firm's regulatory compliance efforts. This role provides access to a broad spectrum of the firm's operations and a chance to play a significant role in numerous regulatory projects in an inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic work setting.
The Regulatory Operations Associate will be responsible for:
- Enhancing the firm's compliance with cybersecurity, privacy, investment advisory, and regulatory reporting regulations.
- Periodically reviewing compliance controls, assessing risks, and generating reports.
- Advancing technology and processes for compliance monitoring and reporting through project coordination.
The Regulatory Operations Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with 4-7 years of experience in regulatory compliance, financial operations, or internal audit, preferably in financial or professional services.
- Essential knowledge of financial markets, securities, and industry regulations. Bonus points for data privacy and cybersecurity proficiency, as well as business control, process, or system implementation expertise.
- Highly motivated with a track record of initiative and effective collaboration in cross-functional teams.
If you are interested in this role, please don't wait to apply!