We have partnered with a rapidly growing, early stage AI company that is changing the legal tech industry. Due to their success and positive cash flow, our client is building out the legal team in their NYC office.
This role is within the Legal and Product Team and will involve working directly with transactional teams at various companies including global insurance companies, private capital funds, and growing corporate.
- Draft and review various transactional documents: confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, and release letters.
- Helping establish and agree contract playbooks (i.e. review guidelines) with current and new clients.
- Work cross-functionally with product team, engineering, and machine learning teams
- Collaborate with senior leadership around developing policies and procedures for the organization
- 3+ years of legal experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating core transactional documents
- Previous experience working with private equity, asset management, or hedge fund clients.
- Understands typical fund transaction structures and timelines
- JD from accredited university
- Strong written and oral communications skills