Job Title: Lead M&A Counsel
Job Location: St. Louis Metropolitan Area
A Healthcare facility is seeking a self-motivated Lead M&A Counsel to join their rapidly growing organization. This is a high visibility position where you will contribute significantly to the ongoing process improvement of the Legal team as well as have the opportunity for growth. You will play a key role by handling transactional-related activities and collaborating directly with the General Counsel and other high caliber, driven Legal professionals. If you seek pride in performance and its impact on the success of a growing organization, then please reach out to learn more!
- Advise on general corporate, business development, operations, and transactional matters.
- Draft and negotiate corporate contracts and loan agreements.
- Negotiate large transactions including M&A, joint ventures, and strategic partnerships.
- Provide legal counseling on fund management-related documents.
- Collaborate with Legal team members and cross-functional business units on any legal or compliance matters that may arise, as well as on organizational growth efforts.
- 4+ years of transactional experience, whether related to M&A, Private Equity, or Real Estate, relating to the Healthcare space; Experience with Assisted Living Facilities is a plus.
- JD from an accredited law school.
- Highly organized, solutions-oriented, proactive, strong follow-through skills.
- Desire to contribute to the growth of an organization.