- Provide legal advice and guidance on a wide range of labor and employment law issues, including but not limited to discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour, and employee benefits.
- Draft and review employment-related agreements, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct legal research and analysis on labor and employment law issues.
- Represent the company in administrative proceedings and litigation related to labor and employment law.
- Develop and deliver training programs on labor and employment law topics to management and employees.
- Stay up-to-date on changes in labor and employment law and advise management on the potential impact of these changes.
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school.
- Admission to the state bar.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience practicing labor and employment law.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state labor and employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent analytical, research, and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.