Company Summary: A top-ranked global firm with a highly impressive labor and employment practice is looking to hire a determined Labor & Employment Attorney to join their team through a full-time, work-from-home position.
- Drafting position statements
- Responding to agency requests for information
- Representing clients in settlement negotiations and remote mediations
- Defense of each administrative agency charge and attorney demand letter assigned to them from investigation through conclusion
- Defending employers against charges of discrimination, harassment, retaliation and other related tort claims
- Must maintain an active JD or license in state of residency
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Employment Law
- Experience with administrative agency charges, at both the federal and state levels on the management side
- Familiarity with drafting strong position statements and representing clients at hearings and/or mediations
- Strong EEOC familiarity
- Competitive base pay with impressive performance-based bonuses
- Fully remote schedule with reduced billable hours
- Extensive health, dental and vision plans for employees and their families
If you are interested in the role, please apply in at your earliest convenience!