A public Real Estate Investment Trust with hundreds of properties focused on gaming, hospitality, and entertainment destinations across the USA is looking to add a Director of Regulatory Compliance to their team! This individual will work closely with the General Counsel and Associate General Counsel, and act as a key stakeholder in acquiring properties for the firm. This is a hybrid position in NYC or Las Vegas (2 days in office / week).
- Helping with acquisitions and any regulatory approvals in the gaming industry
- Licensing and Compliance needs for Casino properties
- Managing vendor licenses
- Oversee any Compliance needs for such properties
- 7-10 YOE in Gaming Compliance
- Exposure to National and State Regulations
- Knowledge of vendor licenses and gaming industry compliance