Title: Counsel-Investment Management
Company Summary: A top-ranked global investment firm respected by investors across the world to manage their assets and utilize optimal sources of return across public and private markets around the world. This firm is considered a trailblazer in quantitative investing. Can you visualize yourself at this cutting edge firm with a strong reputation in the investment world?
- A JD with 1-3 years of experience
- Experience in Finance or Investment Management
- Must be based in New York or Denver, Colorado
- Help structure, document, and negotiate trading arrangements or investment transactions
- Assist with managing arbitration/litigation
- Counsel the firm's investment or marketing team on compliance-related matters
- Competitive base pay with impressive year-end bonus.
- Relocation bonus and excellent benefits
- Extensive health plans for employees and their families.
If interested in this role, please apply in at your earliest convenience!