A leading Credit Union based out of Long Island is looking to hire a Compliance Manager to help develop, update, and implement the firms policies. This position would be under the supervision of the VP of Compliance.
- Monitor federal and state regulations and compliance trends to determine their effect on the firm
- Updating and developing regulation manuals, policies, and procedures
- Review all channels of marketing and website advertising material for compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and best practices
- Produce training materials to ensure all lines of business are aware and understand proposed, updated, and new laws & regulations
- Associate's degree; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years of compliance, auditing, or risk management experience
- Knowledge of federal and state regulatory requirements affecting credit unions, such as BSA, SAFE in Mortgage Licensing Act, NCUA marketing standards, etc.
- Demonstrated skill in preparing audits paper work
The salary range for this position is $85,000 - $95,000