Larson Maddox has partnered with one of the most widely known and respected labor and employment firms to find fully remote talent to join their Administrative Charges team. The position offers a total compensation of $132k pay the full range of benefits offered to all employees of the firm. This is a highly unique opportunity of operating remotely while still working at a house hold name firm.
- Working with agencies to fulfill information requests.
- Handling position statements.
- Running settlement negotiations and remote mediations.
- Significant work with EEOC charges.
- 6+ years legal experience (majority in employment law).
- Experience drafting position statements and representing clients in hearings/mediations.
- Bar certification in state of residence.
- True 9-5 schedule (1600 hours billable requirement)
- Various career path opportunities.
- Full health, dental & vision plans as well as 401k and generous PTO plan
If you want the perks of working for an AM100 firm with hours that truly allow for work life balance, please apply.