VP, M&A Counsel - Leading Insurance Firm
A leading Insurance Firm is seeking a Vice President, M&A Counsel to join their fastest-growing business line. This Vice President should have 6 plus years of M&A experience with exposure to insurance that can advise the firm's deal team and business leadership on a variety of strategic transactions.
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of insurance-related transaction documents.
- Serve as strategic legal advisor on multibillion dollar transactions, interacting directly with insurance business teams as well as members of the C-suite.
- Supervise outside counsel and correspond with third-party insurance companies.
- Serve as the lead advisor on regulatory matters and present findings to senior management.
- JD degree and 6 plus years of mergers and acquisitions experience at a law firm or in-house.
- Experience negotiating and drafting complex transactions in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to communicate complex topics to senior business and legal team members.
If you're ready to join this dynamic team, please apply now for immediate consideration.