We have partnered with a growing firm seeking a mid-level attorney specialized in asbestos matters to join their team in Culver City. They have represented thousands of mesothelioma victims (plaintiff) and brought justice to the families affected by this horrible disease.
You would be joining a robust group of 30 individuals, and one of the largest organizations in the US who specialize in supporting mesothelioma victim's. The firm values work-life balance and a realistic schedule. They also offers great opportunities for growth and advancement.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter capable of seamlessly integrating into the team and handling a diverse range of responsibilities with confidence and precision.
- Manage cases independently while collaborating with supervising attorneys as needed.
- Conduct depositions, defend depositions, and interacting with experts when required.
- Draft legal documents, discovery responses, and court appearances.
- Handle 2nd and 3rd chair trial work and engage in necessary travel for case requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- JD from an accredited university.
- 2+ years of Litigation experience (related to asbestos/ mesothelioma).
- Proficiency in managing cases from start to finish.
- Strong writing skills with prior experience in drafting legal documents and discovery.
- Familiarity with personal injury cases; specifically, experience with asbestos plaintiffs.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and take direction effectively.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply.