We have partnered with an extraordinary company seeking a mid-level attorney specialized in Personal Injury matters to join their team in Austin. They have helped thousands of clients get their lives back on track after an injury.
You would be joining a small but robust group of individuals who specialize in personal injury. They offer great opportunities for growth and advancement and have a highly collaborative culture.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter capable of seamlessly integrating into the team and handling a diverse range of responsibilities with confidence and precision.
- Manage cases independently while collaborating with supervising attorneys as needed.
- Conduct depositions, defend depositions, and interacting with experts when required.
- Draft legal documents, discovery responses, and court appearances.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Work cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, animal attacks, wrongful death, workplace accidents, product liability, slip & fall accidents, and pedestrian accidents.
- JD from an accredited university.
- 1 - 4 years of Litigation experience (related to Personal Injury).
- Proficiency in managing cases from start to finish.
- Strong writing skills with prior experience in drafting legal documents and discovery.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and take direction effectively.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply.