Are you a tech-savvy lawyer who wants to join a company that is transforming customer experiences with AI and analytics? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We have partnered with the leading cloud CX platform company that enables organizations to deliver effortless, consistent, and personalized digital-first experiences to their customers and employees. We are passionate about removing the friction between companies and consumers, creating extraordinary experiences that build brand loyalty and create unbreakable bonds.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join their Commercial Legal Team. You will play a lead role in the drafting and negotiation of SaaS transactions between the company and its customers and business partners. You will also collaborate with other teams on a variety of data privacy issues and security initiatives.
- Draft and negotiate SaaS agreements, including master service agreements, statements of work, order forms, and amendments
- Advise on data privacy and security matters, including compliance with GDPR, CCPA, and other applicable laws and regulations
- Work closely with sales, product, engineering, finance, and other teams to provide legal support and guidance
- Identify and mitigate legal risks and ensure alignment with company policies and best practices
- 2+ years of experience specifically working on negotiation of outbound SaaS transactions
- 5-8 years of legal experience, mix of law firm and in-house experience preferred
- Experience in-house at a software company
- Experience in the private sector or with government contracts is a plus
- JD from an accredited law school with admission to state bar
If you are interested in this role, please apply now and we will contact you for a discussion of the full details of the role. We look forward to hearing from you!