An international Venture Capital Firm in the Bay Area is looking to hire an Associate Counsel. The Firm manages a portfolio of real high growth, early start-up companies. Some of their services include venture leasing, asset management, and lease administration. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Associate Counsel will primarily be dealing with debt and equity loaning and further issues related to debt packages.
The Associate Counsel will be responsible for:
- Structuring and documenting venture debt, equipment lease, and other finance arrangements
- Manage fund closings, transfers, and other investor transactions
- Issues with debt packages, filings under the Uniform Commercial Code, and transaction maintenance
The Associate Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- Four or more years of expertise in the financial services, real estate, private equity, or venture finance industries; private funds and/or compliance experience preferred
- Working with the executive team is necessary because you report to the CEO.
- Must be ready to work on transactions with a small team immediately upon arrival and be able to dive right in
If you are interested in the Associate Counsel position, then please don't wait to apply.