A National Renewable Energy company that develops and operates renewable energy projects is looking to grow their legal team. As the Real Estate Counsel, you will play a pivotal role in the business by assisting and leading all matters related to real estate transactions. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced attorney to work with a dynamic and fast-paced team, providing legal guidance and support for all aspects of our business.
The Real Estate Counsel will be responsible for:
- Review, draft and negotiate a variety of real estate transaction including, but not limited to, leases, easements, right-of-way agreements and other site control agreements
- Review title documents and site plans for encumbrances
- Lead real estate efforts related to project finance
- Draft title analysis and determine if curative action is required.
The Real Estate Counsel should have the following qualification:
- D. degree from an accredited law school
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with real estate transactions
- Must have experience with title documents. site-control and land use.
- Experience in the renewable energy space is preferred but not required.
I am looking for an individual who is passionate about renewable energy and is excited to be a part of a team that is working towards a sustainable future. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity to work with one of the largest renewable energy companies in the World, I encourage you to apply.