We have partnered with a leading US holding company overseeing many of the nation's top restaurant franchises. The company is looking to bring on a Corporate Attorney to provide support to senior management and handle a variety of legal issues that may impact the company.
As the Corporate Counsel, you will report directly to the Chief Legal Officer providing a great opportunity for mentorship. This is an exciting opportunity to have a direct impact on the company as you will work across all different areas of the business.
- Support and advise senior level management on commercial contracts, franchise law, IP, data privacy, marketing, employment matters and more.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing various franchise documents required by the FTC.
- Assist in developing commercial and tech related documents to ensure best practices.
- Stay up to date with related privacy laws and regulations.
- 4-7 years of legal experience
- Background in the hospitality or restaurant industry preferred, but not required
- Experience advising on a variety of legal, financial and HR matters
- Excellent communication, drafting and negotiating skills
- JD from an accredited university
- Experience with franchising is a plus
If you are interested in this role, please apply now and we will contact you for a discussion of the full details of the role, or you can email me at !