A powerhouse in the utilities space is looking to expand their collaborative, well-rounded legal team with a Corporate Counsel focused in the transactional energy contracts space. With a niche focus, this individual has the chance to support the trading and credit team, while using their extensive knowledge within the space. Located in Jacksonville, FL, the role offers an exciting chance for growth in a beautiful location.
The Corporate Counsel will:
- Draft, negotiate and review ISDAs, professional service, master service, gas contracts, power contracts, power purchase agreements and more.
- Handle procurement contracts, electric transmission and natural gas transportation/storage.
- Support multiple business divisions from legal and commercial standpoint including but not limited to financing, auditor inquires, insurance, and more.
The Corporate Counsel must have experience with:
- D. from accredited law school.
- 3 to 7 years as a practicing attorney either at a law firm, in-house, or combination.
- Bar licensure in any U.S. state, with Florida bar preferred.
- Extensive experience in commercial, energy, and financial agreements and contracts.
If this aligns with your background and sounds like the next step you've been looking for, apply in directly!