We are currently seeking an experienced and licensed Commercial Real Estate Associate to join our esteemed team of legal professionals. The successful candidate will have at least 4-8 years of relevant experience in real estate law, be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills, possess strong interpersonal communication abilities, and exhibit a solid work ethic.
- Licensed Attorney - State of Illinois
- Relevant Experience - minimum 4-8 years' experience practicing commercial real estate transactions.
- Transactional Matters - familiarity with general corporate transactional matters is required.
- Real Estate Development Clients Representation - highly preferred
- Sector Knowledge - understanding the complexities involved in commercial real estate transactions
- Location Specifics- job based location for this position is located within Chicago city limits only
- Drafting & Negotiating Documents - proficient drafting/negotiation documents related to commercial property/realty ownership transfers or loan agreements involving such properties etc;
- Handling Diverse Aspects Of Transactions: managing diverse aspects associated with commercial property acquisitions/dispositions including loans development management leasing; representing clients on behalf during negotiations between parties comprising these types deals;
- Representing Client's Business Needs -- providing expertise/advice regarding various areas concerning business needs (such as forming partnerships) along side keeping up-to-date knowledge current laws regulations governing domain;
If you meet the qualifications listed above and want to take your career further by joining one of the most respected clients serving Chicagoland's businesses sector today then we encourage all qualified candidates interested apply!