A leading renewable energy company is seeking a motivated, creative, results oriented Commercial Counsel to join their innovative legal team. The Commercial Counsel will support and advise the established business development team on originations and acquisitions and will assist in the rapid growth of the business. This is a very unique opportunity with a lot of potential for growth and the flexibility of being completely remote.
- Support and advise the business development team
- Draft and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements (Power Purchase Agreements, Leases and Easements, Engineering, Procurement and Construction Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, etc.)
- Identify and help resolve legal issues and areas of risk
- Review title work, identify and help resolve title issues
- Ensure all agreements comply with Company policies
- 7-12 years of experience at a top law firm and/or in-house
- Commercial contracting experience in the renewable energy field, specifically with an emphasis on the solar industry
- Experience with PPAs and construction agreements in the solar space is required
- Experience with M&A and solar project due diligence is preferred
If you could be interested and meet the qualifications, don't hesitate to apply.