VP/Assistant General Counsel - Commercial Banking
A highly reputable and industry-leading global investment bank is seeking a self-driven attorney to join its expanding legal team in Chicago. As an Assistant General Counsel, you will have the excellent opportunity to further develop your legal experience and knowledge within the company's Commercial Banking business. As well as support clients in their very diverse and innovative industries.
You will be responsible for...
- Providing transaction support, while also advising on structural & risk issues for credit & collateral documentation
- Acting as internal and outside counsel on law firm conflict waivers, regulatory issues, and procedural changes
- Developing and updating standard bank loan forms
- J.D. & admission to a state bar
- 5+ years of legal experience at law firm or large bank
- Experience within the financial space, managing credit and lending issues, transactions, and documentation
- Highly competitive compensation
- Additional bonus package
- Full Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
For immediate consideration, please apply by clicking on the following link.