We are currently partnering with a Global Investment Bank that is seeking a Finance Lawyer to join their expanding legal team. You will work directly with the Associate General Counsel and have the ability to collaborate with multiple business teams. You will be responsible for reviewing, drafting, and negotiating transactional documents for leveraged finance, acquisition finance, and bankruptcy matters. You will also have the ability to work closely with stakeholders on all finance related matters. This is an exciting opportunity to join a firm that has a reputable name in the industry and has a long-standing history of success.
- Act as the supporting finance lawyer working alongside the Associate General Counsel on all legal matters relating to the special lending group.
- Play a lead role in providing legal assistance to sponsor finance, leveraged finance, and acquisition finance facilities and bankruptcy matters.
- Review, negotiate, and draft loan agreements, intercreditor agreements, guarantees, pledge and security documents, account control agreements, engagement letters, commitment letters, fee letters, term sheets, NDAs, and other transaction documents.
- Advise on U.S. and cross-border legal, regulatory, and market issues affecting the secured lending business.
- JD from a top tier Law school
- 4+ years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house at a Commercial Bank focusing on leveraged finance and acquisition finance.
- Knowledge with secured lending transactions, cross-border financing, and bankruptcy matters a plus
If you are interested in the VP, Legal Counsel position, feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.