A growing Iowa based financial institution is looking to add a Trust Compliance Officer to their team! Reporting to senior management, you will be responsible for managing and administering trust accounts on behalf of clients, ensuring the proper management of assets, compliance with trust terms, and delivering excellent service to our clients and beneficiaries. This hybrid role is based in any of their Iowa locations
- Assesses clients' requirements and ensures their fulfillment by utilizing investments or other pertinent products in conjunction with their tax, legal, and estate planning needs.
- Directly oversees or monitors various accounting functions related to fiduciary and/or trust accounts, such as reporting, tax matters, and general accounting duties in coordination
- Assumes responsibility for all estate-related tasks, including asset location, record placement, court reporting and tax filing, life insurance collection, distribution preparation, and collaboration with family members.
- Accurately assigns and maintains account fees to ensure profitability, while adhering to State and Federal rules and regulations.
- Represents and promotes the bank, working to acquire new profitable relationships with high income/net worth clients.
- 5 + years of experience in Trust Management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of the rules and regulations related to trust administration, investment management and banking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) or Certified Financial Planner (CFP) are a plus
- Comprehensive healthcare
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Long Term Disability Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays and Volunteer Hours
- Hybrid with an undefined schedule (3 days in office)