A nationally recognized tier 1 law firm is looking to bring on a staff attorney for their Real Estate Practice Group. This team represents and advises Fortune 500 Clients on every aspect of leasing, development and finance, acquisition and disposition for commercial real estate. This is a unique opportunity to join a world renowned law firm to expand your career in real estate law. This hybrid role, offers a competitive salary, along with flexible work life balance and the chance to grow your professional career working with some of the best lawyers in the U.S.
- Advising on all development activities for commercial real estate. (Including: land use planning, sale of real property, zoning)
- Covering title survey review and leasing
- Working effectively with Fortune 500 companies
- At least 1 year of experience working with a variety of real estate transactions
- D., ABA Accredited law school
- California barred attorney
If you're interested in this role and your experience meets the above requirements please do not hesitate to apply.