A world leading Biopharmaceutical Company that is renowned as one of the best in the industry is looking for a Senior Director level Legal Counsel - Commercial Products to join their legal team located in Cambridge, MA. This individual will play a huge role in the Biopharma Company's Commercial Legal team. The attorney will help lead part of the legal team and be able to weigh in on important decisions that will shape the Biopharmaceutical Company in the coming years. In addition, you will be reporting directly with the VP of Legal (Head of US Commercial Legal).
The Sr. Director, Legal Counsel - Commercial Products will be responsible for:
- Providing legal support on a broad range of brand and commercialization strategies based on applicable laws and regulations.
- Serve as a legal business partner with US Sales, Marketing, and Patient Services teams with development and execution of commercial strategies for selling pharmaceutical products.
- Collaborating with the Ethics and Compliance team to ensure all activites comply with applicable laws and policies, including Anti-Kickback Statute and other US Healthcare complaince laws/regulations.
- Support direct reports with legal advice on advertising and promotional messaging, materials, and activities.
The Sr. Director, Legal Counsel - Commercial Products should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of inhouse and/or law firm legal experience serving in the life science space, but biopharmaceutical is preferred.
- Juris Doctor (JD) and member currently in good standing of any State Bar.
- Extensive knowledge of, and legal experience with, pharmaceutical and healthcare laws, such as the anti-kickback, False Claims Act, and the PhRMA code.
- Ability to be collaborative and a pro-active self-starter.
- Competitive compensation package and long-term incentive plan
- Flexible work hours and paid time off
- Ample room for growth within the company