Title: Senior Corporate Counsel, Licensing & BD
Company Summary: A leading Oncology Biotech company is seeking an exceptional and experienced Transactional Attorney to join their Bay Area or King of Prussia office on a hybrid model. In this newly created role, you will focus on licensing matters, other strategic transactions and development initiatives. This is a well-known and continually growing business with many products on the market. Are you looking to propel your career in the Life Sciences industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The BD Counsel with be responsible for:
- All legal affairs relating to business development and collaborations.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of complex agreements, including inbound and outbound licensing, joint ventures, M&A.
- Work extremely close to top level executives, internal stakeholders, other Life Sciences companies, and outside law firms.
The BD Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with at least 2 in the Life Sciences space.
- Candidates from in-house and law firms will be considered.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Admitted to at least one US jurisdiction.
- Law degree from a top law school
This firms offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, with an overall strong commitment to personal health, which will allow you to have a work-life balance.
- Promotes within
- Excellent Health coverage
- RSUs and competitive base compensation