A national renewable energy company that focuses on utility-scale solar, wind and energy storage projects from origination to operations is looking to grow their legal team. As Senior Counsel, you will play a pivotal role by advising clients and project teams on all matters relating to engineering, procurement, construction, and operations for a wide variety of renewable energy projects. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced attorney to work with a dynamic and fast-paced team, providing legal guidance and support for all aspects of our business.
The Senior Counsel must be familiar with:
- 6+ years of experience drafting and negotiating EPC agreements, O&M agreements, and supply agreements.
- Experience with utility-scale solar, wind, and energy storage projects.
The Senior Counsel will be responsible for:
- All matters relating to engineering, procurement, construction, operations and maintenance for utility-scale solar, wind and energy storage projects
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating complex commercial agreements, including EPC agreements, O&M agreements, and supply agreements
- Assist with legal matters regarding project development, financing, and construction.
- Supervise outside counsel as necessary
The Senior Counsel should have the following qualification:
- D. degree from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice law in good standing in at least one state
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Experience managing outside counsel
- Strong understanding of the solar industry and related legal issues
I am looking for an individual who is passionate about renewable energy and is excited to be a part of a team that is working towards a sustainable future. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity to work with one of the largest renewable energy companies in the United States, we encourage you to apply.