This publically traded global supply chain management company is looking to add a dedicated Senior Corporate Counsel to their energetic and engaging legal team. With over 65 global locations and in 18 different countries, this attorney will focus on SEC matters working closely with Finance and Investor Relations teams, Corporate Governance matters assisting with the Chief Legal Officer with board matters, and all matters around M&A. This position is essential in helping their US legal team expand as you will be the number 2 on the legal team and report directly to the Chief Legal Officer.
The Sr. Corporate Counsel will be responsible for:
- Managing and overseeing SEC filings (10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks, proxy statement, etc) and other public company reporting requirements.
- Work closely with Corporate Finance, Treasury, and Investor Relations teams to provide advice and review on law dislcosure.
- Advise, assist, and support the CLO with corporate governance policies such as ESG policies and administrating insider trading policy.
- Manage and provide legal advice on mergers and acquisitions such as drafting and negotiating business transactions and commercial contracts.
The Sr. Corporate Counsel should have the following qualifications:
- Juris Doctor (JD) and admission to any state bar, Virginia, D.C. Florida, and Maryland are preferred.
- 4-7 years of experience as an attorney.
- Candidates with law firm and public in-house experience is a pluc.
- Experience in the aviation industry is a plus.
- Experience with export compliance is preferred.
- A mesurable impact on a globally recognized corporation.
- Current hybrid work schedule.
- Competitive Compensation including Bonus and Equity.
- Great internal growth opportunity.
If you are interested in being an Associate General Counsel, then let's chat!