A large, multinational bank is hiring a Senior Vice President, Risk Regulatory Affairs.
Among additional responsibilities, this Senior Vice President, Risk Regulatory Affairs will ensure that the Risk team properly handles all regulatory matters through cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with regulators such as The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, The Federal Reserve, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. By leading the execution of regulatory functions within the Risk Management team, this person will support senior management and stakeholder engagement in creating smooth risk/regulator processes, establishing efficient practices, and ensuring strong relationships across the board.
- Sit as a liaison between management and risk team to oversee and provide related insight
- Advise on protocol in response to regulatory concerns - cover parallel project management needs
- Manage and coordinate regulatory examinations and reviews, maintaining alignment with regulatory updates, requests, and issues
- Identify risks and support necessary remediation plans where needed
- Handle communication across different business functions to maintain cohesiveness
- Lead communication with regulators, key stakeholders, and external teams
- 10 + years' experience in Financial Services with a proven ability to handle regulatory matters and established industry relationships
- Strong communication skills with an excellent ability to cultivate and maintain relationships across the board, writing skills, ability to execute presentations and lead multiple lines of communication
- Knowledge of Risk Management functions ideally in the credit space
- Leadership skills including ability to multi-task, work autonomously and manage presentations, meetings, reviews, and exams while consistently meeting regulatory expectations