Are you a detail-oriented, challenge seeking accountant looking to contribute to a global team of innovators? A rapidly growing pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced CPA to join their team.
This remote position will consist of processing and accounting all equity-based transactions, technical accounting, and preparing external financial reporting.
- Manage the processing, recording, and reporting for all equity transactions
- Keep track of emerging accounting and reporting rules deliberated by regulators such as PCAOB, US GAAP, SEC, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly, annual, and proxy reports
- Participate in technical accounting research and documentation of new policies and procedures
- Contribute to month-end close and financial statement reviews
- Collaborate with external auditors
- CPA required
- 3+ years experience with SEC filings
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- 3+ years working at a Big 4
- 5+ years of experience accounting at a billion-dollar company
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required
- Must be willing to travel to company headquarters at least once a quarter
- Generous benefits (health insurance, dental, vision, equity, 401k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- High growth potential
- Work/life balance
If you are interested in this position, please apply!