World known retail and e-commerce company based in Southern California is looking to hire a Senior Financial & Operational Auditor.
This individual will report to the Manager of Financial Audit and work closely with other business leaders across the board. Responsible for conducting integrated audits aligned with the ongoing Enterprise Risk Assessment and risk-based internal audit plan. This individual will serve as a key partner to a range of cross-functional teams, including Finance, Legal, HR, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Brands, Manufacturing, and IT, as well as engagement with the Company's external auditors and business advisors. This role would sit at the company's headquarters in LA and report into the office on a hybrid model.
- Demonstrate a functional understanding of Operational and Financial audit domains and their application to the firm's business landscape
- Execute annual internal audit plan projects/initiatives and deliverables across the organization
- Draft audit and assessment findings for communication with auditees and operational management.
- Staying updated to date on new auditing, accounting, regulatory or other developments
- 3 - 5 years of experience with Big 4, internal audit or audit-related field strongly preferred
- Experience with evaluating controls and control gaps associated with complex business processes and developing practical and cost-effective business solutions
- Strong communication skills, ability to collaborate effectively, and work successfully independently
- Background conducting end-to-end audit engagements