We've partnered with an innovative biopharmaceutical company that is dedicated to advancing creative therapeutic solutions for unmet medical needs. They're looking for a Senior Counsel to join a dynamic legal department with the resources and stability of an established company but the energy and creativity of a start-up. This is a critical, high-visibility role reporting directly to the CLO and other C-suite executives that will manage a team responsible for negotiating contracts across the clinical trials and R&D space and evolve the capabilities of the Company's legal operations.
- Spearhead of the drafting and negotiating of domestic and global contracts
- Manage, coach, and mentor junior team members
- Implement contract management systems, policies and procedures.
- Collaborating directly with the R&D and Clinical Operations teams to ensure effective clinical trials.
- Provide counsel to C-Suite executives on risk management practices in line with the Company's insurance portfolio.
- Implement training programs for all business units to ensure compliance with a variety of regulations and controls.
- JD and minimum of 10+ years of legal experience.
- Background with complex business agreements including clinical trial agreements and related contracts.
- A can-do attitude who can work collaboratively with various levels of employees.
- Excellent organizational skills, creativity, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.