Title: Senior Counsel, Business Development & Transactions
Location: Greater Philadelphia
Summary: A leading Global Biopharmaceutical company is looking for a new Director, Business Development Counsel. This person will be driven and have a passion for the pharmaceutical industry. You will be responsible for providing legal services and counsel regarding all business development activities. This includes all licensing agreements, collaboration agreements, strategic transaction agreements, interpretation/amendments of contracts, and much more.
The Senior Counsel, Business Development & Transactions will be responsible for…
- Working closely with internal clients at all levels of the organization in connection with research collaborations and licensing agreements.
- Provide legal advice in contract interpretation and amendments.
- Working closely with the intellectual property group to ensure protection of IP assets
- Collaborating with all other legal functions.
The Senior Counsel, Business Development & Transactions should have the following qualifications
- JD from an accredited Law School.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Would be a positive to have 3+ years of in-house pharma legal experience.
- A strong knowledge of both the pharmaceutical industry, as well as business development.
- Tremendous transactional skills.
- Fully matched 401k, healthcare, dental
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Tremendous work-life balance.
If the Senior Counsel, Business Development & Transactions role sounds right for you, then please click apply!